Monday, June 16, 2008

Hangin' in Greenville

Well, as I said before I was not at home on Father's Day. Brock and Grant did "guy things" and I went with my friends Donna and Lori and our "All American Girls" to see Carrie Underwood. It was a great, clean concert. We were 15 rows from the stage so the girls thought that was really cool, plus it was near the side of the stage so we got to see what went on behind the stage as well (wardrobe, makeup, etc.). Needless to say, we had a blast. I brought my camera and could have gotten some unbelievable pictures, but as luck would have it...the battery was dead. The funniest part of the evening was the fact that Lori told her daughter, Casey, we were going skydiving. So, bless her heart...she fretted all the way to Greenville before we could spill the beans. Casey asked Lori what she needed to wear and Lori's reply was "something nice, it might be that last thing you ever wear"..he he. Going to a concert just reminds me of how much I really would love to sing in a band...sigh! I really think I was a rockstar in a former life ;). Here's to all the hairbrush singers and dashboard drummers out there, like me.

No comments: