Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pop Got a New Toy




After many years of protest, my mother gave in and let him get a Harley. Prior to meeting my mom, he always had motorcycles...but then sold them all out of love (isn't he sweet). So, today he got a Road King, and Gentry and Grant were dying to go for a spin. I have always loved motorcycles, but it is different when it is your child on the back. I am soooo becoming my mother...I was on pins and needles until they got back. They just went for a short spin around "the cricle", but that was enough for me. I thought I would include the pics of our little bikers.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Great pictures... Welcome to blogging! I look forward to keeping up with you guys this way, but we really should get together in real life sometime now that you are finished with school, too.