Thursday, July 17, 2008

I got a new computer!










Reluctantly, I had to turn in my Dell laptop in exchange for a Mac. I have nothing against a Mac, but it is just a pain to switch everything over. As a lot of you know we have been on vacation and that is the reason I have not posted anything in a week. While on vacation we discovered this little program on the Mac called Photo Booth. You can take pics with the built in computer camera and distort them (as you can see from the pictures I will post). Some of them are down right scary. Hope you enjoy the photos of my dorky family. ~Shanna

1 comment:

Kim said...

That looks like a scene out of a horror movie! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I know what you mean about MAC. They are great, but only if you know how to use 'em. Charleston looks beautiful, I have always wanted to go.