Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Tams

Last night Brock and I were without kids. When Grant goes to his mom's house, Gentry feels the need to go to my mom's house (we joke and say my parents have visitation every other weekend). The two of them hate to be together, but can't stand to be at home without the other. So, with both of the kids gone, we went to dinner at Poor Richard's and joined his parents at The Tams concert at the The Arts Council Depot. I have no pictures because this was an impromptu trip. Pictures or not, we had so much fun! It was a great way to spend a summer night! I highly recommend it if they ever come around again. They are a great mixture of beach music and R&B. Not only was the music good, those guys have some moves...I was tired just watching them. One of the members has been on the road with The Tams for 51 years, he is 71 now...he was amazing. For real, check 'em out. ~Shanna

No comments: