Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pulliam Picked a Peck of Peppers


Here are the prize peppers from my garden. The garden started off as an experiment, and it worked!!! I have a ton of tomatoes (all green), bell peppers, cucumbers, cayenne and jalapeno peppers. I just planted what they were selling in the greenhouse at the high school. Next year, I am going to plant stuff that I actually like. So, if you would like some cayenne or jalapeno peppers, or any idea of what to do with them, let me know. I am very proud of my garden, it is like Christmas everyday...I go out there and get my presents. I would like to give a special thanks to those who helped me...Brock for tilling, Amber for the fertilizer, and John Dean for sitting on his golf cart and telling us what to do...oh yeah...and my dad. He is who inspired me and taught me to appreciate the simple things in life...like my tiny veggie garden.

No comments: